- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups chopped shallots (about 4 large shallots)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups Naturi Nonfat or Whole Milk Pure Organic Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp sliced chives, plus more for serving
- Chips or crackers (for serving)
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown and tender, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix caramelized shallots and vinegar into yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir 1 tbsp of chives into yogurt. Place in serving bowl and garnish with sliced chives, if desired.