- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cute into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk Naturi Maple
- Place cut sweet potatoes in a large pot. Cover potatoes with water and boil over high heat.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sweet potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain the sweet potatoes in a strainer and shake to remove as much water as possible. Place cooked potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add yogurt and cinnamon to the sweet potatoes. Mash to desired texture. Garish with parsley.