- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Naturi Whole Milk Pure
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 large clove, minced
- 2 tbsp sage, finely chopped
- 1 16oz can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups white or wheat bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl. Mix in yogurt and parsley.
- Add cubed bread to a large mixing bowl.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil. Add the onion, garlic, and sage. Cook over high heat, until onions are lightly brown.
- Add the tomatoes with their juices. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Add tomato mixture to cubed bread in large bowl. Gently stir to combine.
- Add bread and tomato mixture to 7x11 inches ovenproof baking dish.
- Pour egg and yogurt mixture evenly over bread. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.