- 1/2 cup Naturi Whole Milk Pure Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 16 ounce bag of cabbage
- 1 Apple
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh Herbs, to taste
Apples and Cabbage
- Cut apple into thin slices, add sliced apple and cabbage to a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper, fresh herbs. Whisk together.
- Add mixed dressing to apples and cabbage to combine
- Store in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to set or serve immediately.